Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Other Half of Johnny Lightning's Classic Gold Series 2


Obscure cars for the win.

That's why Johnny Lightning and the rest of the Round 2 brands are so appealing. It's like you're building an encyclopedia of all the American cars ever made when you collect these. Here we have the '73 Pontiac GTO (not often done in diecast), Chevy Vega Wagon, and Dodge Warlock. Three more models that I didn't previously have. I've got a handful of GTOs but none of them are the '73. I've got the Vega, but not in wagon form. The truck, although one that I could've done without, is a complete unknown to me, but I expect this one will be among the most popular of the series.


These should either have arrived or be arriving at local stores soon. My local Toys"R"Us just restocked a new case of these a few days ago, after I wiped them out last week. The ones left over? The Monza, surprisingly, and the Vega Wagon.

























No comments:

Post a Comment