Monday, October 10, 2016

Maisto's 1/18 Ford GT, Again, This Time In Silver


Not bad for an encore. 

Maisto's brilliant Ford GT makes a reappearance today on the blog and trust me, it's totally worth checking out. I had every intention to get the blue colorway and call it a day. That is the signature color for the '17 Ford GT and one that should be a staple for any collector. Then I saw this one for myself. I got greedy. So now, I have two of them, neither of which you can go wrong with.

And, dare I say, the silver is the better of the two. A mundane color by everyday standards, it seems to always look fantastic on exotics, making the already-sleek look even sleeker. Dark grey stripes complement the black wheels on this model. 


Twice as nice. 

Sometimes, one isn't enough. This is one of those instances.
















No comments:

Post a Comment