Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Best For Last: Kyosho's Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3


As suggested by the title, this is my favorite model of the Kyosho NISMO "Kuji" set. The Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3 (R35).


I'm not even a racecar guy, but you don't have to be to appreciate this model. Big wings will never get old to me. As far as I know, this is the first of its kind in 1/64 form, and you can bet your money on Kyosho pulling out all the stops to create a fabulous replica. I'm all for more GT-R variants. This pair will sit proudly on the top shelf next to all of the ridiculously awesome R35's we've been blessed with this past couple years.

A great way to finish off the set. All four models are spectacular, and I'm already wanting more. I mean that in a good way. If you're a Skyline fan, I would highly recommend getting a set for yourself, and do it quickly. I've been going back and forth on the Matte Black set of 4 which, to my dismay, seems to be sold out now. Don't make the same mistake.

In the next post, I will be comparing the N-Attack models from Kyosho and Tomica, so look forward to that soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment