Tuesday, September 6, 2016

There's a Brat in the House!

The Subaru BRAT, that is.

This comes from the latest Hot Wheels Car Culture "Trucks" series, which I'm sure you have all seen and heard about. Car Culture has been a pretty big hit for Hot Wheels this year, as evidenced by the complete lack of leftovers here on the pegs in Southern California. I'm not lying at all when I say this, but this BRAT here is the only Car Culture release I've found in a store, to date. And, mind you, I go to Walmart and Target at least a couple times each per week. Consider this a rather fortuitous find.

Luckily for me, this is the only model from the "Trucks" sub-series that I really wanted. Forget the overrated Datsun 620, the BRAT is the real keeper. That Zamac finish is the bomb.










No comments:

Post a Comment