Sunday, June 26, 2016

Skylines on a Sunday


What's better than a Skyline on a Sunday?

How about 68 of them?


The idea for this photoshoot came from LaLD member 64wheels, who posted a gigantic and epic group photoshoot of his favorite movie-themed diecast cars. If you don't know what LaLD is, first of all, where have you been? Please go and check them out over here. Great community, great people, and great toy cars. I post there quite often and if you're a diecast guy like me, I would highly recommend for you to join in as well. Nothing special is required for authorship; just ask and you will receive. As always, please keep it classy and professional.

Anyways, I tried to emulate that aforementioned photoshoot with this group of Nissan Skylines right here. Skylines are the bread and butter of any JDM fan's diecast collection. I've been able to acquire quite a few of them over the years and the will always be room for more. No, the R35 GT-R is technically not a Skyline, but it's equally as insane. The Vision Gran Turismo isn't either, but it's a glimpse of what the GT-R may morph into in a few years. Sixty-eight Skylines, most of them coming from Tomica and Hot Wheels, covering a variety of body styles, ranging from budget models to obsessively detailed pieces.

Please enjoy. I shall highlight a few of my favorites.

The R33 is my favorite generation.
The most detailed one.
The rare one.
The tall one.




But my favorite one? The Ultimate Opal Black R35 Spec-V, as shown in the top photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment